Monday 21 March 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] My Love Your Love ❤️ #itsaliceday

Date : 21/3/2016

What did you do without Alice news all day long?
Actually as soon as the clock hits 12 o' clock, I entered fancafe and while reading the uploaded one, impressive wave hits so I put up comment immediately and I wanted to tell however the time passed by a bit so I read, wrote and waited more for uploaded letters
Actually I can't memorize number well so I tend to not take birthday of my acquaintances carefully but I was celebrated especially by members and acquaintances, Hello Cupids that posted letter as soon as it hits 12 o' clock as if you're waiting and from many people
I feel like I'm a really blessed person❤️
Especially among everyone's posts, how can you understand my heart well even when you're far away and there was also post that makes my me choked with grief. I feel sorry with thankfulnessㅠㅠ
Of course I burst into tears with messages sent by members.
It's sad and stuffy because there is not many chances to meet recently however I also want to see you right now. Nevertheless I want to show you a nice appearance and our members also are working hard so don't be tired~!
It's my birthday today therefore I took my mom and bought tasty food. Lobster with indication of thankfulness!!!!
I eat so deliciously with the picture for everyone I put in order to do together. Now is the right time to be slightly hungry heuheu
Everyone the weather has become a bit warmer but don't go out with wearing thin clothes and take care of your health. Understand? I'm really thankful and more thankful❤️
I'll do well more than work harder. Loyalty