Monday 28 November 2016

[Instiz] The truth of Hello Venus Yooara graduation picture


Hello? The power of netizens really scares me.

A few days ago accidentally I got to see a post about a celebrity who became pretty after surgery.

And I was really shocked. My middle school graduation picture appeared as singer Hello Venus Yooara graduation picture.

I don't know how my picture is spread on internet and I don't know at all why it was uploaded as graduation picture of Yooara.

I will not say long word

And I will ask respectfully.

Please don't spread my picture, I am also a human so I was really hurt and angry when I knew it accidentally.

I don't even know who is the very first spreader but I was really flustered when my graduation picture came as singer Yooara face.

The picture was even uploaded in article already and I want to ask the reporters who wrote the article to delete it.

I am even feel sorry to miss Yooara.

How flustered will you be when your graduation picture was spread on internet without you even knowing?

Put yourself in my position and I request politely for you to delete it.
Thank you.

 Source : Nate Pann

[Instiz] The truth of Hello Venus Yooara graduation picture

1. Wow

2. Wow .........She must be really upset..

3. Is it true? Nate Pann is...

4. Wow wow

5. Why Yooara doesn't explain it herself...She must has known if even article was writen

6. ??!!!!????????????!!!!!!!???????

7. Wow...She must be really upset

8. Aigoo...

9. It is not sure if it is true but if it's true that person must be really upset...

ㄴ Urm...Then where is Yooara real graduation picture..

10. I cannot really believe it ㅎ As it is from Nate. But if it's true, it's upsetting ㄷㄷ
But why Yooara doesn't give explanation

11. Wow...ㅠ

12. Wow what is this she must be upset

13. Wow it feels really bad ㅠㅠㅠ

14. Isn't that Yooara????
If not she must give explanation already....

15. Why Yooara doesn't give explanation and where is HV Yooara graduation pictureㅋㅋㅋ If this is true, it must feel really bad but I think that is Yooara though.....That graduation picture

16. It must be upsetting

17. Urm..I didn't see the picture so I cannot see anything but if it's true, it's upsetting..

18. Wow..

19. Wow ㄷㄷ

20. Wow....But HV Yooara is there silently?? If she's confident, she should take a picture of her graduation picture or give explanation