Sunday 27 November 2016

[Magazine] 4 Body Muse with Flexible Body (Yoonjo part only)


We meet with 4 'body muse' who have unchanging body line after debuting until now, and asked about their secret.


Backless bodysuit by FOREVER 21, bangle adorned with crystal by LOVCAT BIJOUX

Yoonjo is preparing for new take off as an actress after withdrawing from girl group Hello Venus. Her straight legs and slender line are as they are, but we meet her that has matured somewhere and shared story about her body.

You have slender body which is envied by women.
Originally my frame is thin and skinny but as I grew older, I lose my baby fat. I think I lose a lot of weight so recently I am working out for maintaining my body shape.

What kind of exercise are you doing?
Recently I started horse riding. I thought I just have to sit on the horse but everything has its manner from communicating with the horse to sitting on the saddle. It was more fun than I thought.  It has been a while that I did pilates. I started to do it twice a week for 3 years. I hurt my legs during Hello Venus promotion, at that time I got recommended to do pilates as rehabilitation and strengthening exercises.

I just knew for the first time that pilates is a rehabilitation exercise.
The hospital recommended it because it makes the muscles healthy and help to strengthen the core. PT is difficult to regain muscle but by doing pilates, it definitely feels like our muscles are getting healthy. Strength is formed in the whole body. Probably because I have been doing various exercises since I was a child, I think I catch up with subtle changes sooner than others.

We are curious of the exercise that you have tried.
I did ballet, and I also swam for a long time. From admission of elementary school until middle school, I swam almost every evening for two hours. So my shoulder has gotten so wider. (Laugh)

You said your shoulder is wide?
Yes. I thought of it as my complex, but other people like it. Do they like that my shoulder is dripping at the right angle? I have heard that often, so now it seems to be okay.

What kind of body that you want?
I want to have a firm and healthy body made from exercise. In the early 20s, I wanted a skinny body that looked slim on the screen, but I changed my mind as I grew older. I am inspired by Kendall Jenner's body. I eat protein diligently, and I also do squat for 100 times everyday so I can show you a different body line in the near future.

Sometimes there are people who asked me why did I exercise when I am already slim. But I am not exercising for weight loss purposes. I am m exercising to have a mature body line.

[Sure August edition] 4 Body Muse with Flexible Body

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)