Monday 28 November 2016

[Magazine] Her heart is good looking


Condition of confidence by Hello Venus Nara

Do you want to walk beside tall and pretty girl? Do not put yourself down because you are short and unattractive. This is because love looks at people character. At least that is what believed by Hello Venus Nara.

Knitted crop top, red high waist pants AMERICAN APPAREL, earring KATENKELLY, bangle CAMILA BY BABARA

There are a lot of internet post talking about Nara's beauty. Most of them are putting unedited 'fantaken' picture. Pretty well-proportioned figure with cute look. 'There's nothing to be edited' Photographer said her beauty was not very different from the ideal of this age. "I think her pretty figure in pictorial shooting set and above the stage are different. Sometimes she is more better with more flesh, and sometimes she is more prettier without them." Her belief about her beauty was pretty clear. She shook her head when asked if she is strict about her standard on man. She also met man shorter than herself,  and she said women does not care about  man with shocking style. Nevertheless, she said confident man was rather charming. "I don't see their looks. Instead, he must be sure of his work and always confident. From an early age, my mother taught me how to see good man." 

1. Please make it comfortable
Didn't you thought like this just now? 'There is a chance for me too as my personality is good.' Well. The 'confidence' said by Nara is a bit different concept from shamelessness. "The man who appeals for himself endlessly does not seem confident. Instead he rather feels constraint. Please throw the constraint which is 'I have to do something'. If your companion is comfortable, you can just sit down and spend your time without a word."

2. Please consider first
It is not only man who has a date with a woman who is taller than himself that has to experience difficulty. She will also sometimes be uncomfortable. She is afraid you'll be uncomfortable. "I am not conscious when the man is shorter than me. However I cannot help but to worry in front of the shoe box. I think it would be nice if you could give message for the woman to think comfortably about wearing shoes. Something like 'Your loafers are pretty today but you are also really pretty when you wear shoes before this'"

3. Please dissolve the style
Are you short, or are you a bit different from standard of the society? The essence of confidence is 'narcissism'. The man who think like the latter is someone who manage himself in his own way.
"I don't mind if he wears high top shoes or military boots because of his height. I just hope I can feel like it's in his style. I think they are perfect by themselves and if they can just have a body from their effort, it does not matter if they are fat or skinny."

Birth date March 13, 1991
Height 172cm
Weight 50kg
Activity  Hello Venus member, multiple drama, CF, music video appearance.
Nickname Ddochi
Body management secret Pilates and skipping rope
Drinking capacity I learned to drink soju as a diet. I do not drink so much, recently my drinking capacity dropped to half bottle.
Ideal type someone confident with his work, cool-headed and humble
Stress reliever I turned off practice room light and just dance with the members.
Motto Man proposes, God disposes
The most important value for woman self management
Something I want to challenge I want to learn muay thai
Ballad song that you want to recommend to [Men's Health] reader. Sam Smith 《Stay with me》, Eddie Kim 《My Love》

[Men's Health March edition] Her heart is good looking

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)