Saturday 11 March 2017

[Magazine] Hello Venus, ready to put on their wings and soar up!


170115_0856_web

THE DAY WE FALL IN LOVE WITH HELLO VENUS’S CHARM

6 goddesses opened the doors of the studio vigorously. Girl group Hello Venus who had debuted for 6 years, spend hectic day with first week of comeback and even when the shooting finish only after dawn, they keep shouting 'Thank you. You have worked hard' with powerful voice. Now they only need to put on their wings and soar up.

Director Lee Yoo-jung

Editor Lee Yoo-jung

Photographer Park Chan-mok

Styling Kim Hye-ryung

Hair Ryuna(RUE710)

Makeup Han Ah-reum(RUE710)

170115_0054_web

Alice

Last year, you played the role of Sandra in musical <All Shook Up>.
I was lucky enough to get a good opportunity to participate in 'All Shook Up'. There were a lot of things that were difficult and unfamiliar because it was my first time but the seniors and fellow actors helped me a lot. I am really thankful to senior Park Jung Ah too.

You must be really nervous because it was your first musical.
Of course. I'm really nervous usually but it's my first musical and my breathing is short. The performance for music show is 3 minutes while the performance for musical is 2 hours. I'm afraid that I'll make mistake because of nervous so I did not release the script until the last performance. The seniors laughed when they saw me like that. They said "It's the last day. Can't you go on the stage without looking at it?".

Before debuting, you were a vocalist in Hongdae band.
I often go on my off day. I go to cafe and go to see a lot of performances. I go to Daehangno too sometimes. I think I like those ambiance. I don't like crowded places at first but when youngsters go to crowded place, they are cheerful. When I have time, I go to cool off.

Say a word as Hello Venus leader.
It's always awkward to say something like we have good relationship. I'm the youngest at house so at first I started Hello Venus at an awkward age to become a leader. I would have been far from perfect but thank you so much for my sisters to come along and trust me. Ah why am I so sad suddenly. I think I'm going to cry. There are many things to learn from my sisters and I am very happy to meet these members.

170115_0182_web

Nara

How do you manage your body shape usually?
I exercise with empty stomach. However, if I can not exercise because of the schedule, I eat lots of lunch and dinner. At that time, I'm filled with a fist of cereal and low fat milk. Even if I do not go to the gym, I do my home training with spreading yoga mat and mainly do abdominal exercises or hip exercises.

You said in an interview that you want to learn Muay Thai. Why Muay Thai?
Ever since I was little, I got sick frequently. I have asthma too. So I like exercise. If I learn Muay Thai, I can exercise and use it for my own protection. But I have not learned it yet.

Unlike your chic image, you show easy going appearance in variety show and the viewers' reaction were good.
A lot of people said when I do not open my mouth, they thought I was cold and harsh but my appearance in Law of the Jungle or Flower Crew were my usual personality. And unlike what you see, I am neither sensitive nor dull. (Laugh)

You showed your first acting in <Fantasy of the Girls>.
When I saw the result, I feel regret like 'I should do like this at this time. I should do like that'. However, rather than before filming, it was natural to study acting while shooting a movie. While shooting, my desire for acting has increased. I had no experience and I was lacking but I received a lot of helps from Jung Ui (Noh Jung Ui) and Soo Hyang unnie (Jo Soo Hyang). I really did not know anything but the staff also took care of me very well.

170115_0367_web

Lime

You make the rap by yourself and you participated in making the rap for this album too. You 
said you were inspired by Catwoman.
I only participated in 'Mysterious' only out of the 4 songs. The concept was a secret agent, so I remembered the secret and mysterious Catwoman. I wanted to express something like the cat seemed to sneak out.

You look boyish but what is your real personality?
A lot of people think like that when they look the surface. I'm really feminine. I have feeling like good wife, wise mother. (Laugh) I can cook, I like to wash dishes, and enjoys making side dishes and cleaning. It has a lot of sensitivity and many tears.

You enjoyed housework? We can't imagine it.
When I am at home, I always try to do something. So I often cook for the members at our hostel. I feel proud like a mother's heart when I see them enjoying my cooking.

What kind of cooking do you well?
I am confident in Western food like pasta, risotto and etc. I can also make sauce like Caesar dressing by myself. Aren't I really the best prospective bride? (Laugh)

170115_0639_web

Seoyoung

You have a shooting with feminine clothes but what is your usual fashion style?
I usually do not wear well but I like the feminine style like dress or the skirt that I wore for shooting today.

We heard that you have the biggest love for fans among the members. Do you have a memorable fan?
There are too many fans left in my impression. They can be upset if I choose only one. What should I do? They will understand because they're my fans right? Please understand, everyone. Urm. Ah! I have a diary that I always bring. It is a diary made by my fans with my pictures taken while I go to event or schedule. I write my schedule and journal in the diary. It's special because it's only one and it's given by my fans.

We are curious of what do you do when you don't have activity.
I usually enjoy the time alone. I eat well alone. I make sure to go shopping together with my friends or the members but while I watch or concentrate on something and I want to organize my own thoughts, I go to watch movies. Before this, I also went to watch opera alone but nowadays I am attracted to musicals.

We heard that you majored in vocal music during your school days. Personally do you have music or genre you want to do ?
Musical! I'm doing music now but someday I will definitely challenge in musical. So when I watch Alice unnie's performance, I felt vicarious satisfaction and received a lot of stimulation.

170115_0484_web

Yooyoung

We know that you're the most sentimental among the members. In fact, we were surprised to 
hear that because your image looks chic
What? Did I look chic? I'm the youngest in my house and I'm in the youngest line within our team so if we're close enough, you can see I have a lot of cuteness. Actually all our members are sentimental and kind. But my emotional assimilation rate is fast so when sad scene comes out during watching drama, I can cry in 3 seconds even though I don't know the contents at all.

But it's surprising that you enjoy horror movie.
This is my charm. (Laugh) I cannot watch cruel things. But I feel anxious and enjoy watching the scenes where ghosts pop out or surprising scenes like thriller.

You said you like all rice cakes except white rice cake. Why white rice cake?
I'm also curious. When it comes to white rice cake, it is just such a stereotype that the inside is dry. So it is the only rice cake that I don't eat even though it's fresh.

We heard that when you were in the showcase, you said for 6th year debut every time you are forgotten, you went into fan cafe and gain strength from fans. What is the most powerful post?
This preparation period was a little long this time. The fans are also waiting for news and curious about us but we don't have activity and it's more tiring if I practice alone at time like that. Then I go to fan cafe and read the letters left by the fans. 'Never say it's hard, if the road that you go is a cobbled road, we'll be the fan who filled that bumpy road so believe us and don't give up' These words are really touching and it made me pledge that I have to be successful for my fans.

170115_0780_web

Yeoreum

In eating show episode of self-produced entertainment video 'HVTV Wow! It's Yeoreum', you ate jjajangmyeon like you almost want to inhale it. You seem to be good in eating show. What is your favourite food?
Actually I was on diet at the time. So the moment I saw and smell the jjajangmyeon, I lost my rationality and I was inhaling it. I especially like flour and I love pizza the best among them. I can get through for a month with only one garlic sauce from Namja Pizza located in Yeoksam. Ah, but can I said the brand?

This time, the response is good for your new hairstyle. Especially the fans' praise did not end in V app.
I personally preferred face with bangs. I'm young now but I made my debut when I was 19 years old so I'm afraid my maknae image will be strong if I even have bangs. I dyed my hair red, change the parting and did a lot of styling. Now my mature beauty appears at some level so I cut my bangs. Don't I look cute and mature at the same time? I think like that. (Laugh)

You had your first acting with web drama <To Be Continued>. At that time, you said you meet Seo Kang Joon and learnt a lot from him. You were together also for this MV. How was the shooting set atmosphere?
When Kang Joon oppa came, all the female staffs got up and began to take a picture of the monitor screen. We were tired because it was dawn and almost the last scene but the mood was lively again. It was a scene where Yooyoung unnie and I secretly looked at Kangjoon oppa. I'm worried of how should I feel but Kangjoon oppa kindly informed me 'Yeoreum, I think it's good if you do like this. I learned a lot during <To Be Continued> and music video shooting.

Please say a word to the members.
Unnies, after a lot preparations, we made a comeback after one year and six months. First of all Alice unnie, thank you for always leading the team as the leader and, I believe on all of you and keep on following you. I'm really happy to meet you and as we always say, let's work for more than 20 years and be the first girl group to break the records of Shinhwa.

[Addy K March edition] Hello Venus, ready to put on their wings and soar up!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)